Eat bananas.
What is the best thing to do or buy for leg and muscle cramps?
Eat bananas.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
dihydrogen monoxide, for dosage take your body weight divide it by 2 and then add 20. The number you get will be how many oz of it you need to consume a day if your are physically active.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
bananas and baked potatoes
or go buy some magna blue and rub on it.. or epson salt
Banana's work the best*
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
I keep banana's here at home all the time. My son eats them almost every day. It isn't working for him.
His leg muscles still keep getting cramps in them. I've read up on it some and one website suggested B-12.
He's also tried the epson salt.
is it leg cramps, or shin splints?.. hurting more in the front or back of his leg?
Mostly in the front. What is shin splints?
But there are days he hurts front and back.
It might be due to starting to run more, running with cleats, etc. I wouldn't think it's cramps. I think he just might have sore legs from running more, or a change in his normal running style.
to stretch out the back of the legs.. lay flat and point toes toward upper body..
to stretch out the front of legs.. lay flat... point toes straight forward (like standing on tippy toes) stiffin legs, and rase above ground a bit
Potassium pills and biofreeze.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Bookmarks